Understanding Digital Marketing
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that uses internet and online based digital technologies such as desktop computers, mobile phones and other digital media and platforms to promote products and services.
Its development during the 1990s and 2000s has changed the way your competitors use technology to market their brand and business online. As digital platforms became increasingly incorporated into marketing plans and everyday life, and as increasing numbers of potential customers use digital devices instead of visiting physical shops, digital marketing campaigns have become more and more prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.
One of the key objectives of modern digital marketing for any business online is to raise brand awareness, the extent to which customers and the general public are familiar with and recognize a particular brand. As a result enhancing brand awareness for your business online is important in digital marketing, and marketing in general, because of its impact on your brand perception and your potential customers decision-making.
At Ventura our team of experts and qualified tutors understand that digital marketing relies on a number of internet marketing strategies and specialists from content marketers to social media marketers to email marketers and more. As a fast growing and dynamic digital marketing company in UK, Ventura brings the experience and knowledge needed to the table with a small and dedicated team backed by more than nine years of industry expertise and know-how.
SEO optimises your website to help you improve brand awareness and site’s ranking in search results. This helps to increase organic traffic to your site. The more traffic you generate the higher your chances are of success in a competitive online marketing environment.
Our specialist team of content creators focus on effective and efficient content marketing solutions to help you achieve the fastest results in the shortest possible time. Content marketing is the creation of content in order to improve brand awareness and increase website traffic and visibility with effectual lead generation.
Social media is growing rapidly. There are more than three billion people with social media accounts from around the world, as a result our team of experienced and qualified digital marketers are international.
Eleven people use social media for the very first time every second. Social media can help you promote your brand and engage with your audience effectively. This can improve trust, customer service and generate new leads. Social media channels include Facebook, LinkedIn, SnapChat, Twitter, Instagram and more.
PPC (Pay per Click) Advertising
PPC is a well-known digital marketing strategy that helps to drive traffic to your site by paying each time a potential customer clicks on your advert. There are a number of channels to use including Facebook, Google Adwords and Microsoft Ad Center. This is an affordable solution where you set your daily advertising budget and only pay for real results.
Increasing business brand awareness is a central focus of any digital marketing strategy for a number of reasons, let’s take a look at typical scenario in USA:
• The growth of online shopping. A survey by Statista projects 230.5 million people in the United States will use the internet to shop, compare, and buy products by 2021, up from 209.6 million in 2016. Research from business software firm Salesforce found 87% of people began searches for products and brands on digital channels in 2018.
• The role of digital interaction in customer behaviour. It’s estimated that 70% of all retail purchases made in the U.S. are influenced to some degree by an interaction with a brand online.
• The growing influence and role of brand awareness in online consumer decision-making: 82% of online shoppers searching for services give preference to brands they know of.
• The use, convenience, and influence of social media. A recent report by Hootsuite estimated there were more than 3.4 billion active users on social media platforms, a 9% increase from 2018. A 2019 survey by The Manifest states that 74% of social media users follow brands on social sites, and 96% of people who follow businesses also engage with those brands on social platforms.
• According to Deloitte, one in three U.S. consumers are influenced by social media when buying a product, while 47% of millennials factor their interaction with a brand on social when making a purchase.